G-ESTEEM-PEOPLE WHO EDUCATED THEMSELVES & EVOLVED INTO THE MOST HAPPY AMERICANS USUALLY RED NECKS & PRO-BLACKS (STAY BOW-LEGGED & THICK).

Tyla (Tyler Shemwell) G-ESTEEM tylershemwell01 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 10:56:49 EST 2011

G-ESTEEM-PEOPLE WHO EDUCATED THEMSELVES & EVOLVED INTO THE MOST HAPPY
AMERICANS USUALLY RED NECKS & PRO-BLACKS
(STAY BOW-LEGGED & THICK).

(Article w/ pic of President Obama & ex-Presidents.Bush,Bill
Clinton,Bush Sr. & Jimmy Carter).

STAY BOW-LEGGED & THICK

G-ESTEEM-A tenacious confidence;mental toughness
"If god is with me than who can be against me? I can do anything. G-
ESTEEM
Go hard,we dying soon.
G-ESTEEM "The game is in belief"

/I'm i doing too much/Or losing my touch/
Text 3060402 to 69937 for 'Night Time by Tyler Shemwell

http://binged.it/v9LWsf

STAY BOW-LEGGED & THICK

Teach me it's more to being a man than feeling up your thigh. For
Breast Cancer.
G-ESTEEM (w/ pic of President Obama & Wife)
http://tyler-shemwell.blogspot.com/2010/11/esteem.html

ELECTION 2012

(For Freedom & Watch OUT FOR G-STINKY BAD PEOPLE)