executable builder

J A still_jagmaster at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 14:33:20 EST 2011

I am having some issues compiling an exe myself but most of that stems from the version of python I am using.  That being said, try using GUI2EXE http://code.google.com/p/gui2exe this program makes the setup file go a lot easier, also it will tie in a few different tools like py2exe which is what I have been working with, also it does include py2app (the mac version).  If you decide to go this route please pay careful attention to http://py2exe.org/index.cgi/Tutorial#Step52 if using python26, this bit of instruction could have saved me hours of banging my head on my desk.