Verbose and flexible args and kwargs syntax

Eelco hoogendoorn.eelco at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 05:46:13 EST 2011

With all this being said, I must say that the notion of indtroducing
type constraints into Python is quite a radical one*, and one that
should not be taken lightly, so I understand the general conservative
vibe the notion is getting. It probably has implications beyond just
collection types, and if youd introduce such a feature, you would like
to introduce it only once, and correctly the first time around.

Ill probably start a new thread soon, recapping the accumulated
insight, and capping all the OT threads that have spawned.

*even though the asteriks syntax is infact a limited form of exactly
that