Re: ERP with Supply chain management (incl. POS) and Customer relationship management — What's available?

Alec Taylor alec.taylor6 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 09:43:21 EST 2011

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 5:54 AM, Anurag Chourasia
<anurag.chourasia at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Alec,
>
> I am building a POS/CRM (Loyalty Management) system as well.
>
> So far, the best I could find to use as a base is this one
>
> https://github.com/rosarior/django-inventory
>
> In any case, I felt that even starting from scratch is not a bad
> idea.....Please let me know if you get more pointers. We can even work on
> this one together.
>
> Regards,
> Anurag

Thanks Anurag, I will look into it, however I'm thinking of writing my
whole project as extensions to satchmo. (modularised though, so you'd
be able to enable only a few features, and even disable ecommerce)

Would be great to have you on board (if you're still interested,
contact me off-list)