Pythonification of the asterisk-based collection packing/unpacking syntax

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 22:38:52 EST 2011

On Dec 20, 7:57 am, Andrew Berg <bahamutzero8... at gmail.com> wrote:
> But what about the example he gave about being logged into a customer's
> machine with only ed available? I suppose such fools would not be worthy
> of your business.

Do you mean directly editing the source code on a production machine?
Because that's pretty much the only scenario I can come up with where
that's plausible.

If I was doing that, _I_ wouldn't be worth doing business with.

So you only have ssh & ed: at the very least you should be making
changes against your local copy, TESTING THEM, and then copy&paste
directly onto the remote box.