Test plans and "refined test plans"

DZantow rzantow at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:24:23 EST 2011

First, a disclaimer. I know this group is not the appropriate venue
for the question I have. However, I am hoping some of you with
experience can point me in the right direction, either by addressing
the question or by suggesting a more appropriate group.

The question is:

A contract we are bidding on calls for, among other things, 2
deliverables: an "initial test plan" and a "refined test plan". We are
not allowed to speak directly to the agency at this point, so it isn't
clear how to accommodate this request. Have any of you had experience
with similar requirements? If so, how did you differentiate the two
plans?

Thank you for any guidance.

rzed