Recommend blogs for me to follow

Yaşar Arabacı yasar11732 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 02:34:39 EST 2011

Hi,

I am looking for some recommendations about blogs that I may like to
follow. I am interested in Python (that goes without saying), django and
server side web development in general, linux tools, and git scm. I am
looking for blogs which shares short examples of codes, and hints about
various topics that I might be interested with. My favorite blog so far is
http://www.saltycrane.com/blog/ as it gives quick tips aboug various topics
that I am interested in. So can you suggest other blogs like that? I am
considering this thread to become a reference point for people like me who
wants to extent their knowledge about Python and world of programming in
general by reading fellow programmers.

--
http://yasar.serveblog.net/