Is my IDLE problem caused by .idlerc? Permissions.

W. eWatson wolftracks at invalid.com
Sat Dec 24 13:55:48 EST 2011

I installed 64-bit Python 2.7.2 on Win 7. IDLE does appear as the second
choice on right-click of a py file menu. However, nothing happens if I
use it. If I try to execute idle from the cmd window, it complains about
.idlerc\recent-files.lst

IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied:
'C:\\Users\\Wayne\\.idlerc\\recent-files.lst'

These are permissions for it.

Permissions as follows:
SYSTEM: All. From Full control to write
Account Unknown(S-1-5-21...): read&exec, Read
Wayne: (normal use) All. From Full control to write
Admin: All. From Full control to write
WMPNetwork:  Read

Comments?

.idlerc permissions are slightly different for Account Unknown.