Python education survey

Rick Johnson rantingrickjohnson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 21:42:05 EST 2011

On Dec 27, 8:21 pm, Tim Chase <python.l... at tim.thechases.com> wrote:

> I'm glad you're open to learning more about English as "used to"
> is perfectly acceptable according to the World English Dictionary[1]
> [...]
> May you be found better for learning and come to give others the
> benefit of the doubt.

I don't care what ANY dictionary says. Much less a "world" dictionary.
I don't validate or invalidate a word based on some phony baloney
group of pseudo intellectuals who decided one to day that writing a
dictionary "might be cool". I am against these words and phrases
because we already have words that work just fine. Why rock the boat?

Why would you use a word like "hard" (which describes the physical
properties of a tangible object),  to describe how "difficult" a task
may be? If you insist on this lunacy, then why not use "soft" to
describe how easy a task may be? Seems ridiculous now, huh?

Garbage Verbiage Translator:
 Used to -> previously|before
 Supposed to -> required|expected
 Use to -> accustomed|acquainted
 Right (OOC) -> Correct
 Hard (OOC) -> Difficult
 Pretty (OOC) -> very

This is group has the most dumbest smart people i have ever met!