IDLE: A cornicopia of mediocrity and obfuscation.

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 00:26:53 EST 2011

On Jan 31, 4:38 pm, Robert <sigz... at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it would be interesting as well. Hmmmm, I am about to do the
> O'Reilly series that Steve Holden did for Python.

Did you see the video Steve Holden did with Trish Gray? Just for fun
fast forward to 0:03:30. Just as Trish comments about Python diversity
Steve gets all shook up... man you could cut the tension with a
knife!!!

http://www.oreillyschool.com/courses/python1/

Oh, and Trish, if you are out there and you would like a "personal"
introduction to Python programming i would be very happy to give you
some very, very, private lessons using my python...
.
.
.
.