IDLE: A cornicopia of mediocrity and obfuscation.

Stephen Hansen me+list/python at ixokai.io
Tue Feb 1 01:10:34 EST 2011

On 1/31/11 9:26 PM, rantingrick wrote:
> Oh, and Trish, if you are out there and you would like a "personal"
> introduction to Python programming i would be very happy to give you
> some very, very, private lessons using my python...
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> ....interpretor. *wink*
>
> ;-)

You are disgusting.

If Trish Gray were here, I'd offer a sincere apology on behalf of the
community for you.

Which is ironic, considering how one of my major complaints about you is
your audacity to claim to speak for "We", "The Community". But I have to
hope we're better then this.

Disgusting.

--

   Stephen Hansen