IDLE: A cornicopia of mediocrity and obfuscation.

AD. anton.list at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 17:20:30 EST 2011

On Feb 2, 4:14 am, rantingrick <rantingr... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 1, 8:27 am, Jean-Michel Pichavant <jeanmic... at sequans.com>
> wrote:
>
> > In a more serious way, just count the people who second your
> > prosposition. It's around 0. It is usually a good sign that you're
> > wrong. This rule kinda applies to anyone, don't take it personnaly.
>
> Well your statment completely ignores the silent majority. Are you
> telling me that this sloth of trolls, minions, and flamers that have
> so far replied are represetative of this fine community.

As a member of this silent majority - we care less about IDLEs code
quality than all the others that did actually care enough to even
reply to you.

Now stop your annoying trolling and either start working on your IDLE
fork or shut up. Nobody else who agrees with you (there might be
someone out there) has been ever been motivated enough to initiate
this work by themselves, so unless YOU start it - it probably is never
going to happen.

Once it is underway you might attract some other people interested in
helping to refactor or recode IDLE - but you won't know that unless
you start work on it.

But I think we all know exactly what you are actually going to keep
doing though.

--
Cheers
Anton