IDLE: A cornicopia of mediocrity and obfuscation.

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 14:44:19 EST 2011

On Feb 2, 12:12 pm, Red John <redjohn... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 1, 11:23 am, rantingrick <rantingr... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hmm, that coming from someone who has two posts in this group. And the
> > last he posted was a year ago! Alright, let me add you to the proper
> > category...
>
> > py> troll_group.append("Red John")
>
> I realize that not agreeing with you is enough to be labeled a troll -
> which is fine with me, a lot of my favorite posters were in that
> group :) - but I fail to see how it's relevant that I prefer reading
> others' ideas.

Here let me show you why you find yourself in the company of trolls...

Red John said:
> Go away. You are easily one of the worst (and definitely most
> annoying) person I've encountered in person or online, which is
> saying  something because I used to frequent 4chan.

That is all you have brought to this conversion so far. You have not
offered solutions for IDLE, heck you don't even inject an opinion of
IDLE. You just spew bile. Have fun with your new playmates.

py> flamer_group.append(troll_group.pop("Corey Richardson"))

Your moving up Corey. Keep up the good work!