IDLE: A cornicopia of mediocrity and obfuscation.

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed Feb 2 17:51:30 EST 2011

On 2011-01-31, rantingrick <rantingrick at gmail.com> wrote:

> IDLE: A cornicopia of mediocrity and obfuscation.
> -- by Rick Johnson

RR's postings are generally tossed out by my score file, but after
seeing so many replies, my morbid curiousity finally got the best of
me, and I read (well, mostly) RR's posting on what's wrong with IDLE.

> -- rr: disappointed and annoyed!

Shocker.

We'll take it as read that I made some joke at this point involving
one of the definitions of "idle" as meaning running your motor and not
going anywhere...

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! My uncle Murray
                                  at               conquered Egypt in 53 B.C.