parse GET/POST data on simple http server

Markus markus.mj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 03:15:58 EST 2011

Hi,

As a beginner in python, I am looking for example code that would help
me understand how to
code following idea:
1. Start minimal http server
2. Send GET or POST data (url encoded, or from form) - example
Name="Foo"
3. Analyze the GET/POST variable value on server and match to
different value
    example 'if Name = "Foo" then retval = "Bar" '
4. serve the content of retval back to user as plain html

If some code snipped that does implement all or part of the algorithm
is known to you, please point me to it. I would be thankful for any
push to the right direction.

Thank you!