IDLE: A cornicopia of mediocrity and obfuscation.

flebber flebber.crue at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 04:55:48 EST 2011

On Feb 3, 7:41 am, Corey Richardson <kb1... at aim.com> wrote:
> On 2/2/2011 2:44 PM, rantingrick wrote:

> Will you be forking IDLE and setting up some sort of tracker for
> improvements?

+1 for this.

Enough talk ratingrick where is your feature and request tracker for
your idle fork? How can people assist you in your new idle fork
project? What are your stated project goals & timeline?

We all suspect you have no answers to basic questions which would
involve you doing anything!!! So come on rick reply with some other
pius full of shit answer that will absolve you of action and will
still leave you the worlds biggest one handed typist.