OT: Need Interactivity With the Browser

Victor Subervi victorsubervi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 12:03:58 EST 2011

Hi;
I would like to build a component where the user can go to a page, say he'd
like to upload so many ("x") number of photos, click a button and without
leaving the page have three sets of upload widgets pop up. I think this is
done with Json; however, I can't find much info or tutorials on the same
that help me know if Json is my tool. (After spending a half hour studying
it online I'm still at a loss as to how it helps or what id does, just that
it's somewhat similar to XML) And I cannot find a discussion list on the
subject, either. Please advise.
TIA,
Beno