QWebView: Get coordinates of an element and simulate a relative to this position.

Gelonida gelonida at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 10:07:10 EST 2011

WHht I wondered is following:

Let's assume I use a QWebView,

As soon as the page is loaded ( loadFinished signal)
I'd like to identify a certain element  with findFirstElement(), get
it's coordinates (and size) calculate some related coordinates (for
example 20 pixel above the top left corner of this element
and clcik there.

SO my questions:
- how can I get the coordinate of an element, that I found with
findFirstElement()
- how can I click in the  browser window relative to the coordinate
previously obtained

Thanks in advance for any suggestions ideas.