Newbie...

Martin P. Hellwig martin.hellwig at dcuktec.org
Thu Feb 24 16:12:47 EST 2011

On 02/24/11 19:22, wisecracker at tesco.net wrote:
> Hi all...
>
> I am new to this list so treat me gently... ;o)

I for one welcome you :-)

> I use Python almost totally differently to the vast majority of people. I like "banging the metal".

Well I can assure you that although you might be indeed in a minority,
it is absolutely unlikely you are alone in that.

> As I know of no other way to give my Python code away I thought I`d join here.

I'd would suggest you put it on a free repository like googlecode
(http://code.google.com/) or my personal favourite bit bucket
(https://bitbucket.org/) but there are many other out there too.
Coincidentally both I have mentioned support Mercurial HG, which is
largely written in Python too.

And just post now and again a status update with links to the repository.

Thanks for sharing and happy sharing!
<cut>

--
mph