Suggestion Reqd for Designing a Website in Python

joy99 subhakolkata1234 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 16:57:17 EST 2011

Dear Group,
I have developed one big Machine Learning software a Machine
Translation system in Python.
Now, I am thinking to make a User Interface of it and upload it in a
web site.

My questions are:
(i) For Designing an interface I am choosing Tkinter. Is it fine?
(ii) How to connect this interface with my Tkinter based interface -
should I have to recode the whole system?
(iii) After designing I want to upload now how to do the server side
scripting?

If anyone can suggest it would be of great help.

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
Subhabrata.