Executing js/ajax in a sandboxed environment

Rohan Malhotra yourbuddyrohan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 23:56:33 EST 2011

I need to parse a url for it's content in python. I want to execute
all js of html page associated with the url and then parse for the
content so that javascript induced changes in content are also
present. I was wondering if there is a way to execute js associated in
page in sandbox environment before I start parsing it.

BeautifulSoup library only fetches source of page. I need the access
to DOM after js execution with url as input parameter.

Any pointers?

--
Regards
Rohan