decorator 3.3 is out

Michele Simionato michele.simionato at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 03:30:27 EST 2011

Thanks to the holiday period I found the time to add to the decorator
module a long-awaited feature, the ability to understand and to
preserve Python 3 function annotations. I have just released version
3.3 which implements such feature. It should be considered at an
experimental stage. If you use Python 3 and function annotations you
may want to try out the new decorator module (easy_install decorator)
and give me feedback.

See http://pypi.python.org/pypi/decorator for more.

Thanks for your time and Happy New Year to all fellows Pythonistas!

         Michele Simionato

P.S. today I have also released a new bug-fixed version of plac (see
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/plac)