Streaming templating languages for use as WSGI body.

Alice Bevan–McGregor alice at gothcandy.com
Wed Jan 5 17:56:15 EST 2011

Howdy!

I'm trying to find a templating engine whose templates can be consumed
directly as a WSGI response body iterable.  So far I haven't been very
successful with Google; the engines I've found universally generate a
monolithic rendered string.

Bonus points for templating engines that support flush() mechanics
internally to allow developer-chosen 'break points' in the iterable.
Bonus points++ if it can somehow calculate the response body length
without generating the whole thing monolithically.  ;)

	- Alice.