Embedded Python static modules

Евгений Почитаев develsoftware at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 09:03:25 EST 2011

I build python from sources(static version):
./configure --disable-shared
Next I build program with this static library. Program work fine on my
linux, but when I tried run my program on another linux, I got next
message:
Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
ImportError: No module named site
This message I receive when call Py_Initialize().
How I can build python static library with all required Python
modules?
Thanks.