Embedded Python static modules

Евгений Почитаев develsoftware at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 16:58:33 EST 2011

I made frozen modules and link this modules with my program.
PyImport_FrozenModules = frozen_modules;
Py_Initialize();
I got next message:
Could not find platform independent libraries <prefix>
Could not find platform dependent libraries <exec_prefix>
Consider setting $PYTHONHOME to <prefix>[:<exec_prefix>]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site.py", line 553, in <module>
  File "site.py", line 535, in main
  File "site.py", line 268, in addusersitepackages
  File "site.py", line 243, in getusersitepackages
  File "site.py", line 233, in getuserbase
  File "sysconfig.py", line 535, in get_config_var
  File "sysconfig.py", line 434, in get_config_vars
  File "sysconfig.py", line 287, in _init_posix
IOError: invalid Python installation: unable to open /usr/local/lib/
python2.7/config/Makefile (No such file or directory)
How I can fix this problem?