Python use growing fast

Krzysztof Bieniasz krzysztof.t.bieniasz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 13:44:52 EST 2011

> As I reported early, the errors, if any, are in .png and .svg images of
> text, which would have to be replaced, not corrected. Would be good
> since the imaged snippet is a haphazard except from a much larger file
> and inane out of context.

I don't think it really is a big deal. I mean, this is merely an
illustration for the syntax-highlighted python code. So the message
isn't: "Go ahead and try it with your Python". It's rather "Look, you can
have colorful highlighting of python code, isn't that cool?!" It actually
presents the specific indentation of Python code and therefore it is
mostly useful to someone who never used Python. And actually I wouldn't
expect any Python programmer to look for feedback on Wikipedia. It's not
that I have anything against Wikipedia -- on the contrary, I use it all
the time. But remember that it's an encyclopedia not a Python manual.