Is it possible to let a virtual file created by cStringIO have a filename so that functions can read it by its filename?

Cun Zhang apzc2529 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 10:52:41 EST 2011

Hi,all
I hope use cStringIO to create virtual file, but my customed function which
is from a shared library imported by ctypes
just accepts a filename(string type) as parameter.

So I'm wondering whether there is any method that make the virtual file
created by cStringIO like a normal file which have

a filename, so it can be called by my functions.

Thank you!

Yours,

Cun Zhang