__pycache__, one more good reason to stck with Python 2?

jmfauth wxjmfauth at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 09:31:00 EST 2011

As a scientist using computer tools, and not as a computer
scientist, I discovered Python long time ago (it was in its
1.5.6 version) and I remain an happy user up to now date.
Yesterday, I was happy to download and test Python 3.2rc1.
Python is still this powerful and pleasant language, but...

I fall on this cached pyc's directory, __pycache__. Without
to many explanations (I think they will be obvious for an
end user), one word: a nithtmare.