WxPython versus Tkinter.

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 08:24:06 EST 2011

On Jan 24, 7:13 am, Bryan <bryan.oak... at gmail.com> wrote:

> So, what you're saying is, the real challenge you are presenting is
> "using the toolkit of your choice, open up a wx.ListCtrl widget".

read the very first post which outlines the challenge.

> If you want a fair challenge don't say "you can't use widget X". All
> you're trying to prove is that tkinter doesn't have a wx.ListCtrl
> widget. I think most people can agree with you on that point.

Bryan you are clearly an idiot. I am demanding that from now on, you
must have at least a 120 or higher IQ before participating in any of
my threads. Really, if you are an idiot then you should not be allowed
to vote or reproduce. However for this group i may have set the bar
too high!