WxPython versus Tkinter.

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 11:36:18 EST 2011

On Jan 24, 10:13 am, Grant Edwards <inva... at invalid.invalid> wrote:
> On 2011-01-24, rantingrick <rantingr... at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Bryan you are clearly an idiot. I am demanding that from now on, you
> > must have at least a 120 or higher IQ before participating in any of
> > my threads.
>
> Rantingrick thinks certain threads belong to him.

No these are free and open forums and all are welcome to come and
listen to what i say :).

Notice i only specified an IQ level and i made no demands as to how
much Python knowledge was required. You can be a noob or a pro and
participate. However i am not about to entertain trolls and ignorants
because these people do not have the basic tools to contribute
anything helpful. Whereas someone who has meager Python skills (but a
reasonable IQ) CAN participate in lively and coherent debate all the
while contributing in a positive way. These are the people i want to
talk with. Some have dropped in already but failed to offer good
debate. NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!

Many folks here don't understand how to contribute in a positive way.
NEWSFLASH! You can both disagree with me AND contribute to the debate
in a positive way at the same time. Oh yes! One example would be for
the "Linux whiners" to post a fix to my example code. If they are not
going to answer the challenge with Tkinter code, then they should at
least fix ONE measly little bug to prove their worth to this
community. So far you have all failed BOTH challenges.