WxPython versus Tkinter.

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 00:16:11 EST 2011

On Jan 24, 10:51 pm, Stephen Hansen <me+list/pyt... at ixokai.io> wrote:

> No. I am saying as a matter of legal permissibility, it may be included
> in the stdlib.
>
> But, as a matter of both policy and ethical behavior, it will not
> without it being donated by the author.

I don't think you have any idea of what you are saying because you
keep parroting off the same thing in slightly different ways. I'm
having flashbacks to Forrest Gump...

Bubba: Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You
can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh,
shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried,
stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp,
pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and
potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.

So after presenting us with well known knowledge (and repeating it
many times) i feel compelled to bring us back to the subject matter at
hand. Do you have any actual argument to present that adds some
compelling ideas about Tkinters worth, or non worth?