WxPython versus Tkinter.

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 18:45:27 EST 2011

On Jan 25, 4:55 pm, geremy condra <debat... at gmail.com> wrote:

> There's a difference between what you say and how you say it. If a
> friend came up to you and said "give me $100 right now!", you probably
> wouldn't do it.

What if someone was extorting him and he really needed the money
"right now"?

> If the same friend came up to you and said "I know
> this is a big thing to ask, but I really need $100 and I can't
> guarantee I'll be able to pay you back. Could you please help me?" I
> don't know very many people who would refuse if they were able to
> help. The reason is simple: the first does not acknowledge the value
> of the person doing the favor, and the second does.

No i see what this is about. YOU ARE PART OF THE ELITE and WE are part
of the piss on peasants. We need to grovel at your feet and stroke
your ego before you will give us an audience. We are nothing, we are
pathetic, and you are all knowing. Ok, NOW i get it!

> I would recommend that you learn to be civil to those you disagree
> with. The alternative is to be surrounded by them.

That sounds like a veiled threat to me Geremy! Your scare tactics are
not working so go home.