WxPython versus Tkinter

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 20:17:03 EST 2011

On Jan 25, 7:10 pm, Nicholas Devenish <misno... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Essentially, if people are hostile to the idea of accepting a
> documentation problem, surely they might react the same way to a patch
> for it.

This is my very point about writing any code. Only a fool would spend
years developing a code base if he had no assurances anyone would use
it. First, a smart developer will test the waters through discussion.
This is the first step. First garner support. Then code. Then publish.
Then maintain. These are the essential steps for productivity.