WxPython versus Tkinter.

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed Jan 26 18:08:47 EST 2011

 >I don't want to convince anyone, but I just want to inform the others
and let >them know if they are doing something not recommended.
not recommended by -you-, which is different than by a community or the
subset of people you are attempting to represent. furthermore, your
attidude is that of "comply to my definition of what is needed, or you
are selfish, rude, mean, cruel, etc." Then when that fails, you try
cramming words in people's mouth to make them feel like they kick
puppies, and to bring everyone else to this same conclusion.

--

Thanks,
Ty