WxPython versus Tkinter.

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 13:33:59 EST 2011

On Jan 26, 1:16 pm, Alexander Kapps <alex.ka... at web.de> wrote:

> Please don't use the lower Linux user percentage as an argument
> here. If you follow that path further, you would need to agree that
> it's only an "insignificant" percent of people who need a screen
> reader, so why bother?

Please don't use the lower accessibility percentage to prop up the low
Linux percentage in an attempt to win your argument. Because healthy
Linux users ARE NOT equal to handicapped people!

And let's just get to the real point of this statement... This
argument stems from me saying that Lunux users should stop complaining
about downloading gtk to use wxPython because they use a non-hand-
holding OS. And now you attempt to compare yourself to handicapped
people in a veiled way so we feel sorry for you? Well it worked! I DO
feel sorry for you. Congratulations!