WxPython versus Tkinter.

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 03:34:01 EST 2011

From: "Littlefield, Tyler" <tyler at tysdomain.com>
> what >JAWS <insert rest of bullshit here>

Tyler, did I used bad words in my posts as you do now?
I didn't, but the other list members told me that my atitude is not good,
that I am not civilized, because I have a different opinion than them.
I am sure *nobody* will tell you that thing even though they can also see
your posts.

> 1) Because you, your crew, and your group on a specific forum doesn't like
> ESpeak doesn't disqualify an entire reader. The eloquence fixes are
> illegal to be packaged with NVDA, so you -need- to get a separate patch,
> yes. That doesn't mean it can't be done.

Are you hearing yourself? You say that it is illegal, but that it can be
done. Nice.
And by the way, that group I told you about is not my group, but the group
of most active young blind computer users in my country.

> As to me being a Linux and Mac user, that doesn't disqualify what I'm
> telling you either, because unlike your limitations, I don't just decide
> to only use one reader. I use Linux, Mac, and windows (windows more than
> both, actually). Yes, I'm giving you what I got from googling, because
> that's my way of telling you to do your homework before you start ranting
> about a reader you clearly know nothing of. The fact that it appears on
> google says a lot. At least to me, maybe it's something you haven't been
> able to comprehend.

It also appears on Google an article in which the NVDA developers say why
NVDA doesn't offer support for Eloquence anymore, and if you would have been
such a great Google user you would have seen that NVDA doesn't offer those
features I told you about.

And I see that you continue this useless discussion about screen readers
that you have started just because I gave only JAWS as an example of a
screen reader that can be used to test the inaccessibility of Tkinter, while
Tkinter is inaccessible for other screen readers also anyway.

Octavian