A http server

Diez B. Roggisch deets at web.de
Fri Jan 28 11:13:24 EST 2011

Back9 <backgoodoo at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to set up a http server to handle a single POST request.
> That POST request is to upload a huge file and the server is supposed
> to handle it with the just POST request.
> With my python sample code, multiple post requests are working well,
> but that is not my solution.
> I need a single POST request handling in the http server side.
> Does anyone have a good idea for this case or sample code?

Why doesn't the single post not work with your sample code? Where is
your sample code?

It might be a good idea to use WSGI for this, to stream out the
POST-body to a temporary file. Can you use mod_wsgi in conjuction with
Apache? If not, some pure WSGI-server implementation such as Paster might be enough.

Diez