multiple values for keyword argument

Tobias Blass tobiasblass at gmx.net
Sat Jan 29 06:10:27 EST 2011

Hi all
I'm just learning python and use it to write a GUI (with Tkinter) for a C
program I already wrote. When trying to execute the program below I get the
following error message.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./abirechner.py", line 64, in <module>
      win =MainWin()
  File "./abirechner.py", line 43, in __init__
      self.create_edit(row=i);
TypeError: create_edit() got multiple values for keyword argument 'row'

I don't really understand why create_edit gets multiple values, it gets one
Integer after another (as I see it)
Thanks for your help

abirechner.py:

# line 37
class MainWin(Frame):
        def __init__(self,master=None):
		Frame.__init__(self,master)
		self.grid()
		self.edits=()
		for i in range(10):
			self.create_edit(row=i);
	def create_edit(row,self):
		# LineEdit is defined, but I don't consider it important here
		self.edits+=LineEdit()
		self.edits[-1].grid(row=row,column=0)
# ...
#line 64