Tkinter: The good, the bad, and the ugly!

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 12:36:15 EST 2011

On Jan 20, 11:13 am, MRAB <pyt... at mrabarnett.plus.com> wrote:

> So you're going to lead the "peasants" (your word) whether they like it
> or not, and any who don't want to follow are clearly being selfish and
> ignorant?

If you could read Bill's words and not find them to be overly selfish
and ignorant then i don't know what to say. He clearly stated many
times that he NEVER used Tkinter. However somehow we are to believe
that he has some "magical" insight on the merits (or lack there of) of
Tkinter? This IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF IGNORANCE MRAB. Ignorance is
defined as the lack of knowledge. Bill has presented just that.

However, even in light of such bombastic ignorance and selfish display
I in good humility and grace offered Bill advice on how he could
present more facts instead of just baseless opinion. I asked him very
specific questions THAT IF he would answer MIGHT inject some facts
into his baseless argument. However I bet we won't get any answers
from him.

PS: You never cease to amaze me MRAB.