Looking for Remote Python Project

Alan Meyer ameyer2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 22:45:23 EST 2011

On 01/29/2011 04:19 PM, joy99 wrote:
> Dear Room,
>
> I am a Python Programmer from India(New Delhi Region), and I worked
> for quite a long time in Bangalore. I have been working in Python for
> the last 4 years or so. I have successfully built around 15 projects
> in Python. I am looking for some remote Python Projects, which can be
> done from home.
>
> If any one knows of anything, I may be helpful enough.
>
> Best Regards,
> Subhabrata.

Subharata,

Would you be willing to tell us what a programmer with your level of
experience typically charges per hour for his services?

I'm not in a position to hire anyone, I'm just a programmer myself.  But
I'm curious about rates in India vs. the U.S., where I live and work.

Thanks and good luck with your efforts to get work.

     Alan