Anyone want to critique this program?

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 13:21:08 EDT 2011

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 2:37 AM, OKB (not okblacke)
<brenNOSPAMbarn at nobrenspambarn.net> wrote:
>        Well, what I'm saying is I use an editor that lets me make the
> lines as long as I want, and it still wraps them right, so I never
> explicitly hit enter to break a line except at the end of a string (or
> paragraph).

In this instance, I believe the OP was paragraphing his text. Is there
a convenient way to do that in a triple-quoted string?

My personal inclination would be to simply back-tab it. It looks ugly,
but at least it works, and doesn't require a run-time re-parse. The
run-time translation is good for docstrings, though (which are
syntactically the same thing as this situation).

ChrisA