FULL TIME PYTHON DEVELOPER OPPORTUNITY IN CHICAGO, IL
AimeeG at sgainc.com
Thu Jul 7 22:48:17 CEST 2011
Major financial clients is seeking a Python Developer for a full time position in Chicago, IL. The candidate will be a mid level developer responsible for contributing to all phases of the SDLC including analysis, design, development, QA, UAT, and tier-2 production support. The deliverables include real-time rules engines, real-time processing engines, real-time dashboards, and scheduled end of day reporting processes built on our cross-asset strategic trading and processing platform.
* 5+ years Object Oriented Programming experience
* 3+ years Python programming
* Experience with Microsoft WPF UI programming a plus
* 2+ years XML experience
* Experience with SQL databases
* Experience with NoSQL databases a plus
* Working knowledge of Unix/Linux
* Agile development life-cycle experience
* Financial experience a plus
* Knowledge of Dodd-Frank regulations a huge plus
* Knowledge of derivative products
Contact me: aimee at sgainc.com<mailto:aimee at sgainc.com> if you or someone you know is interested. Thank you!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Python-list