"Python Wizard," with apologies to The Who

Phlip phlip2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 16:31:00 EDT 2011

> That's pretty funny.  I knew what it would be even when I saw the cut-off subject line, and I am too young to remember it.
>
> Carl Banks

TTTO "[She put the lime in the] Coconut":

  Brother wrote a database, he finish it on time
  His sister add requirements, refactor every line
  She change design in the database, she mix it all up
  She change design in the database, she mix it all up
  She change design in the database, she mix it all up
  She change design in that database, she called the doctor, woke him
up,

  Sayin' "Doctor, now I got to pay my dues,
  I say, Doctor, to debug away my blues,
  I say, Doctor, such a big change has to break,
  I say, Doctor! I must'a made a bug mistake!"

  "Now let me get this straight,
  You change the design in the database, mix things all up
  You change the design in the database, mix it all up,
  You change the design in the database, mix it all up..."

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?SheChangeDesignInTheDatabase