python error PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in

John Gordon gordon at panix.com
Wed Jul 13 16:09:12 EDT 2011

> It's taking an OUT parameter.. I'm just following the examples as
> documented by zxJDBC.  How can I fix it?

I suspect the example you're looking at was for a procedure which has no
arguments, so in that case it would make sense to pass an empty parameter
list.

I haven't worked with OUT parameters so I don't know if this will work,
but try it and see what happens:

  my_string = ""
  p = [my_string]
  c.callproc('c2_pkg.RS22', p);
  print p

--
John Gordon                   A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
gordon at panix.com              B is for Basil, assaulted by bears