python error PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in

Adeoluwa Odein stratfordtenants at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 17:28:10 EDT 2011

On Jul 13, 5:19 pm, John Gordon <gor... at panix.com> wrote:
> In <0730c5fb-3b65-45ce-9cc5-69d639f48... at g2g2000vbl.googlegroups.com> Adeoluwa Odein <stratfordtena... at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > if you define the function in the execute() method, it works (as seen
> > on the page).  But this is a stored procedure already residing on the
> > DB.  A function/procedure outside of a package, actually works, but
> > then you lose access to private data; which is while I used a package.
>
> Did you try changing RS22 from a procedure to a function inside the
> package?
>
> --
> John Gordon                   A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs
> gor... at panix.com              B is for Basil, assaulted by bears
>                                 -- Edward Gorey, "The Gashlycrumb Tinies"

Correction, the previous actually works, and still gives me access to
private data.  So I will most likely use it.
Basically, just call a function, outside a package.  It resolves this
entire dilemma.
Implementing similar program in Perl DBI, works without any problem.
Python/Jython seem quite difficult to work with Store Procedures, in
my opinion.  Thanks a lot.