Looking for general advice on complex program

Josh English Joshua.R.English at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 13:41:14 EDT 2011

Chris,

Thank you for spelling this out. I thought about this as a solution but I don't have the skills to create this server application, and I don't know if the target network can handle this request. They can see files on a shared drive. They can't see each other's computers on the network, and I don't know if I can make a socket work.

I do know they put an internal wiki in the system, and if I could figure out how to do these requests over HTTP, I may try that, but that seems to be the wrong solution.

(Yes, I am a programming neophyte way over my head here.)

Josh