Proposal to extend PEP 257 (New Documentation String Spec)

Michael Hrivnak mhrivnak at hrivnak.org
Sat Jul 16 15:23:08 EDT 2011

Dodgy medium?  Such as?  I just avoid sending code over any medium
that is going to change the text in any way.  Are you sending it with
an instant messenger client or something?  There are lots of ways,
some very convenient, to transfer files without them being modified.
If you need to quickly share little snippets where an instant-message
type medium is tempting, perhaps try pastebin.com.

Michael