a little parsing challenge ☺

Thomas Jollans t at jollybox.de
Sun Jul 17 16:57:46 EDT 2011

On 07/17/2011 10:16 PM, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
> Raymond Hettinger wrote:
>
>> Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
>>> Did you notice the excessive crosspost?  Please do not feed the troll.
>>
>> IMO, this was a legitimate cross post since it is for a multi-language
>> programming challenge and everyone can learn from comparing the
>> results.
>
> Even if so (which I seriously doubt, see also my sig), you cannot reasonably
> deny that "Xah Lee" is a well-known Usenet troll, and that this "challenge"
> is nothing more than yet another sophisticated attempt at trolling.  Please
> do not feed.

You know what you're doing? You're feeding the troll.

Yes, I know Xah Lee. Yes, he is known for trolling. So what? That alone
does not mean that every single thing he posts has to be bad. I'm all
with Raymond here.

There's nothing wrong with this post. This is the one time when it's
okay to feed the troll: reinforce good behaviour.