Tabs -vs- Spaces: Tabs should have won.

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Jul 17 20:35:20 EDT 2011

On Sunday, July 17, 2011 08:24:12 PM Dotan Cohen did opine:

> On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 17:29, gene heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> >> I'm still looking for the perfect programming font. Suggestions
> >> welcomed.
> >
> > When you find it Dotan, let me know, I've been looking since the later
> > '70's.
>
> Hey there Gene! Are you not on every mailing list on the internet old
> man?!?

Nope, I miss quite a few in fact.  Old? I might be looking at 77 yo in a
couple months, and a few things don't work anymore because I'm too sweet
(type 2 diabetic), but I can occasionally claim to be a JOAT in a serious
tone of voice.  Hell Dotan, I even know how vacuum tubes work, including
some of the exotic ones, like klystrons.  I had to wait till they had
invented transistors before I could use my first one, 10 years after I had
decided I wanted to be an electronics whiz in about '39 cuz my uncle kept
himself in beer money fixing radios.

> I have also come to the conclusion that the perfect woman, the perfect
> physics theory, and the perfect programming font are all illusions
> that men will stride their entire lives in search for but will never
> find.

ROTFLMAO!  And right you are.  It took me several decades (and 3 women I'll
explain someday) to reach that conclusion.

Cheers, gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
The person who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.