How do I access IDLE in Win7

W. eWatson wolftracks at invalid.com
Wed Jul 27 20:28:38 EDT 2011

In the mean time, I punted and re-installed. It's still not quite right.
I uninstalled it. I was asked during install if I wanted to remove
c:\Python25. It was still there and had several folders (Lib, Scripts)
and files (fishe.py, RemovePIL.exe, junk.py). I said yes. It installed
2.5.2.

Edit with IDLE still fails, as does a simple py file like junk.py (has
five lines of simple math). That is executing junk.py or trying to get
it into IDLE doesn't work.

For junk.py, I tried Open With->Choose default program. I selected
idle.pyw. When I tried the new default for getting to IDLE, it
complained it was not a valid 32-bit app. That's very strange.